Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Violation Search

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

George Chuvalo Gets Slapped & Insulted: Reaction GIF Spotlight





Legendarily chinned contender, George Chuvalo gets slapped in the film I Miss You, Hugs and Kisses (also known as Drop Dead, Dearest), by Tibor Zanopek, who also calls him a dummy. This is from 1978. George plays a fighter named George. I don't know how he got the part. I wouldn't slap him in real life, if I were you. Or call him names. He can still destroy most of us. He can destroy me without question anyway.




Work that bag,
Basement Gym Boxing


Thanks for stopping by our place. Here are some other pages you might enjoy:


Tex Cobb Licks The Bride: GIF Spotlight

Boxing GIF Spotlight: Sonny Liston Spars With Child

Boxing GIF Spotlight: Jack Dempsey VS Jess Willard Dance Off

 

No comments:

Post a Comment